Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where To Begin!?

Alright.

Obama in the White House... Check. I went to the doctor this morning, got there on time... Check. Winter blankets and long underwear out of storage... Check.

Now, there are 250 LPs to put out.  I got 4 collections in 2 days, with some across-the-board great titles. Like, you know:

The Band
David Bowie 
Cure Bootlegs
Springsteen Bootlegs (which naturally need 7 hours of listening by me before I can sell them to the people of Montpelier)
Bob Marley
Tim Buckley

and so much more...  I am seriously going to be overloaded for 2 days pricing this stuff. I'll give anyone a dollar off any record they want to buy out of this stack as long as I don't have to put a plastic sleeve on it! 

I'll be updating more, with photos hopefully. I haven't even mentioned the *Punk* collection I got in. It's fantastic. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment