Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stack 'em if you got 'em

I am pleased to announce the truckload of David Bowie that has arrived in the store!  I've sold through a bunch already, but I've got multiples from some of the Berlin trilogy, as well as a green vinyl pressing of the Thin White Duke reading Peter & the Wolf.

There are lots more used records every day, I'm getting backed up! Seriously, not enough space behind the counter for me to get everything priced and put out.




Beatles, Springsteen Bootlegs! (Heart) John Cale, Hendrix, El Gusano (a sweet Texas Psych-Soul band) and many more. I'm still trying to figure out how to get this out there, I may be expanded the used Pop/Rock section for vinyl in the next week, if Black Friday doesn't take me.

Oh wait!  Black Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment